(n.) 名詞 (v.) 動詞 (adj.) 形容詞 (adv.) 副詞
- Donald Trump, calling women’s health issues “very important,” is making it clear he now supports a woman’s right to choose an abortion in the case of rape, incest or if her life is at risk.
- The billionaire real estate developer, who has become the surprising early leader this summer in the race for the Republican presidential nomination, has drawn fire for his sometimes crude characterizations of women. And his views on abortion have evolved from his support of abortion rights years ago.
- “I cherish women. I understand the importance of women. I have such respect for women,” he told “Meet the Press” host Chuck Todd. “I have many executives in my organization that are women that, frankly, get paid more than many of my men executives. …They’ve done great with me.”
- “Early on when I was building major towers, I had women in charge of a couple of them,” Trump went on. “Really big ones and really important ones. And that was unheard of in the construction industry. If you look back 30 years, that was, like, totally unheard of. So I understand women.”
- Trump didn’t say directly if he would support shutting down the government to cut federal funding from Planned Parenthood after a series of undercover videos showed staff talking about the use of fetal tissue. But he said it should stop performing abortions.